Equity Fundamental Analysis is a unique course designed after keeping in mind the need to give practical exposure to the people who take a long term perspective for their investments.It gives a fair knowledge on how to pick the right stock for the portfolio after the careful analysis of the firm’s fundamentals as well as other qualitative and quantitative information.
Equity Research - An Introduction
- Kind of research
- Job of the Equity Research Analyst
Analysis of Economy
- Stock Indexes and their calculation
- Key economc drivers and their impact on analysis
Analysis of Industry & Company
Analysis of Financial Statements
Forecasting Techniques Valuation
- Excel Techniques
- Valuation models
- Excel Spreadsheets
- Training on Live Trading Plate forms (ODIN/NEAT/NOW)
- NCFM – Fundamental Analysis Module
- Advisory/Research: Aspiring Fundamental Analysts
- Long term Investors
- Investors / Jobbers / Traders
- Fund Managers / Portfolio Managers
- Individual Investors / High Networth Individuals / Housewives
- Entrepreneurs wishing to start as Stock Brokers / Sub Brokers
- Investment / Finance Professionals / MBA’s/ CFA’s / CA’s
|KEY BENEFITS FROM THE PROGRAMME|
- Fundamental Analysis gives you core skill for evaluating a company on the basis of its track record: sales, profits, dividends, products, management, etc., as well as the economic and industry outlook.
- It clearly explains, with examples , all the analytical tools of economic, industry and company analysis, including ratios and cash flow. It shows you how to discover what actually lies behind the figures and notes in a company's annual report. And, how to calculate the intrinsic value of a share. This practice will help you make solid, consistent long-term profits.
- Theory well supported by hands on practical training on Excel and examples.
- Study of Actual Stock Analysis reports based on actual data.
|Fee : Rs. 9000/-||Duration: 1 Month.|