CFA® Level 2
- CFA Level 2 exam focuses on Analysis and Application of the various topics studied at Level 1 like Equity research, Investment banking, Asset Valuation ,Portfolio Management etc.Exam pattern is made of 20 vignettes (case studies) . Questions are objective in nature.
- CFA Level 2 exams are held in June only every year.
- There are 3 possible choices to answer a particular question.
Topic Areas Weightage
- Ethics/ Professional Standards 10%
- Quantitative Methods 5-10%
- Economics 5-10%
- Financial Statements Analysis 15-25%
- Corporate Finance 5-15%
- Equity Analysis 20-30%
- Fixed Income 5-15%
- Derivatives 5-15%
- Alternative Investments 3-15%
- Portfolio Management 5-15%
Each topic area has one or more Learning Outcome Statements (LOS) that explain what you are supposed to learn from that topic area.
Source: CFA Institute Website
- You can visit the institute's website for this www.cfainstitute.org
|Key features of Training|
- Classroom Training
- Topic Tests
- Mock Exams
|Fee : Rs. 15000/ Duration: 3.5 Months.|