About CFA® Programme
- Conducted by CFA Institute, USA
- It’s a graduate level self-study program for people who wish to make their career in Investment Banking, Portfolio Management, Investment Research and Security Analysis, Asset management, Hedge Funds, Credit Rating, Commercial Bank, Insurance & Mutual Funds, Equity Research etc.
- Average time taken to pass the exams : 4 years
- Average age of Candidates : 28 Yrs.
- CFA® charter holder Requirements : All 3 Levels passed + 4 Year’s of acceptable work experience
- Regular Membership Requirements : Level 1 passed + 4 Year’s of acceptable work experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or be in the final year of Bachelor degree program
- Or have four years of work experience
- Indian bachelor degree is eligible
|KEY BENEFITS FROM THE PROGRAMME|
- Personalized doubt clarification sessions
- High attention on conceptual clarity for sound understanding
- Faculty with relevant industry experience and knowledge
- Educational background of CFA® /MBA/CA for all faculties .
- Small batches for individual attention
- Full Length Tests Mock tests and feedback sessions.
- The classes are conducted at New Delhi